It's sooooo nice out!
Here in northern Alberta, we're not fooled!
We are in for a couple blizzards, and some -40 before Spring comes along....for sure!
I came to get my Criminal Minds fix, it'll be on at 7:00 pm, so I'm listening to Ellen's Birthday party!
I'm sending V her Valentine this week; I've got a photo radar ticket that needs to be sent to her!
Won't she be surprised!?
I had Stamp Club last night, and I was the hostess!
I had awesome Hostess benefits, I'll take a picture of all the goodies I get when it comes!
Oh, and I DID order the Big Shot.........embosser! I'm so excited!
Alrighty, here are the cards we made last night!
This was a faux silk technique.....I'll be trying it at home.....It was pretty cool.
First I had to promptly stick my tissue paper to my work pad!
hahahaha! I got another piece and tried again!
We used stamp pads, but you can use reinkers, and paper towel.....I forget if this has a name!
I'm going to try this at home too!
Our instructor liked grey and green, so we had to make a card out of it.
Me.....not so much!
This next one, we used bleach.........I wasn't very enthusiastic about it.
It's all right though!
Better go!
Ta ta for now!
4 comments:
the card i got wasnt in here, and it was awesome, even shawn was impressed lol.
Darlin!? Why are you anonymous?!
And your card is here
http://scrappintimes-gail.blogspot.com/2011/01/well-done-is-better-than-well-said.html
So there!
You were busy reading the blog....is that why you didn't call!
The first two cards are really pretty! You always make me laugh when you talk about stuff that you aren't that excited about. I can just see you in a class doing something that you don't really want to do! LOL I just love ya. . Best, Curt
was i supposed to call?, I apparently dont have an account, and was to lazy to set it up lol
Post a Comment