I'm having a Stampin' Up Workshop tomorrow night.
Don't tell the Princess House lady...I haven't had any sort of party in over a year!
And especially don't tell this guy over at Deadbeat Designs, who you should really check out....he's not much of a Stampin' Up fan, but he's funny! And here's another one! Heck, read all his posts! If they don't make you laugh out loud there's something wrong!
The laundry's done, the floors are vacumed & scrubbed, I fired up the snow blower, and cleaned all the paths, and got Ray to clean the driveway & parking lot! It's STILL snowing!
I made a dip, and a spread, and toast cups, and OMG, my favorite cracker in the whole wide world right now has to be Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil! No; I'm not getting paid for that endorsment! I'm doing it for free! You have to try them! Although, hey Kraft people, a lifetime supply of Triscuits would be awesome!
I also made this!
For supper tonight, not for tomorrow!
Rigatoni Broccoli Bake
Let me just say that you can use any pasta....I used penne tonight.
8 oz. of pasta (I never know what that is; I cooked a 450 gram bag!)
Boiling water & salt.
1/3 cup margarine or butter
1/3 cup flour
3 cups milk
3/4 cup parmesan cheese - grated
1 tsp salt
about 3 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 cups grated sharp or old Cheddar cheese
Fresh broccoli cut up/cooked/2 bunches
3/4 cup grated swiss cheese
You can substitute the cheeses. I think I used Asaigo for the Parmesan, and I used mozzarella for the swiss.
Cook pasta. Drain
Melt butter in saucepan. Mix in flour. Stir in milk until it boils & thickens.
Shut off & leave on burner.
Add parmesan cheese, salt, garlic, & cheddar cheese.
Dump all into pasta pot, the sauce, the pasta, the cooked broccoli.
Mix well, & pour into greased 9 X 13 pan.
Glass works best.
Sprinkle with swiss cheese.
Bake uncovered in 350F oven about 20 minutes or until bubbly & brown!
Told ya.........every pot in the house, but sooooo worth it!
I also cook chicken breasts and cut them up into bite size pieces to throw in too (If we're not having steak or something), and then serve a salad, and garlic toast! MMmmmmmmm!
You can also put some green onions in the sauce too.
So I'd better go, read, see if Criminal Minds are on, get my stuff ready for morning....you know!
Ta ta for now!
2 comments:
thanks for the mention! glad to hear at least one person finds me funny!
Hey Mark! Thought you were on vacation!?
Guess if I'm gonna mention your blog I might as well give you a plug for your stamps....
http://www.deadbeatstamps.com/intro.html
which are great by the way!
Do you ship to Canada?
Post a Comment