Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Weatherman's a LIAR!

It was supposed to be up to -7 yesterday.
It's about -30 and it says it will be -8 tomorrow!
Ha, we'll see!

Oh well, knock on wood, it's the second day without snow!
We're fine with the white stuff, we need the moisture, it's the cold that's ugly!

I've filled the stove, burnt the garbage, got everything ready for morning, had a hot dog for supper!
I just popped in to show you the pics from the Stampin' Up workshop!

Here's Ray & Ian toiling over their cards!



Here's the rest of the party crowd! Not including me!



And here's the card Ray made....I'm so proud!



It was fun, and it kept Ray from falling asleep in his chair with the TV on!

Gotta run, finish some cards for my mom. Gonna get her parcel sent!

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You stopped by One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity, and I promised a stop back with another way to win in my 500 Followers Celebration. Just go to my blog at http://karelj.blogspot.com and become a Networked Blog Follower. (If you are already one, leave me a comment saying so). That way, you'll be counted twice for an entry into my surprise give-away! Thanks for Following The Flamingos!

Curt in Indy said...

Laughed right out loud at the picture of the guys "creating", then stopped laughing when I saw what he created! He did a great job! I'm proud of him too. Those pics are priceless. What a scrapbook page that would make! Best, Curt