Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 WORDS.......................

Sewer pump quit!

Oh the joys of country living!
It's been a year since we had to 'fix' anything.
I say 'we', but I mean 'me'!

I had it all figured out.
I would get a new pump when I ran to town for the mail at work.
I'd come home at 4:00 pm, pull the other one up, install the new one....1/2 hour tops, "how hard could it be" is what I asked Ray.
He took the day off to get it done, and I'm hoping it gets 'done'.....I have a party tonight!

I started this post on Sunday night!

I've got 3 more words.
Sewer Froze Up!?
Oh the joys of country living!

Ray's BIL has actually had to deal with THAT problem, so spent the day helping him out!

All was working by party time!
Of course it was blizzarding for most of the day yesterday.
So I called my neighbor and told her to bring her husband, cause I was making Ray play with us!
2 of my friends from town came and WE DID HAVE A PARTY!
My friend Lana who did the workshop, said, "that's a first, having guys participate!"
I told her that I made N bring her husband, and I told Ray not to get comfortable in his chair in front of the TV cause he had to play too!
I took pictures!

All was well!
I'm the hostess next week for stamp club, so am hoping to get the Big Shot!
Of course I NEED it!
Then I won't work up a sweat embossing by hand!

Better go, Ray's cross shift called at 4:00 am WTH, so I'm gonna get some stuff done before I go to work!

Have a great day!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: