I had to link her post to my blog, and I've tried, but couldn't get it in the side bar, so plopped it here in my post!
Her blog is called Crafts-International and she really is crafty!
Her cards are the cutest!
Check her out!
good Morning sorry this is abit late but better late than never .as promised i have some holiday candy for all my followers.Just to say abig thanks to all my followers all "668" of you WOW.
so this is to thankyou for all your lovely comments.
This is what one lucky reader will win.
1 6x6 Memory Box Paper Pad ...
(my fav this year is also Mistletoe highly recommend) ,
1 large Vintage Christmas Stampin Up Wooden Stamp Brand New
1 Bottle Of Sticklers "Holly"
1 Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad "Pine Needles"
assorted green ribbons and Fibers from Capture the Magic.
So if you fancy getting hold of this lot of brand new crafty items .
This is how to enter:
1.you must be a follower to enter
2.Please add my candy to your blog linking back here
3.Then come leave me a message and add your name to Mr Linky
Thats it !
Good luck and the draw will be made on Dec 12th by random.org
It's been a week of winter!
OK, not quite!
I BBQ'ed supper last Sunday!
Today, it's snowing, there's a wind, and I'm definately NOT BBQing!
I've got Chili in the slow cooker, the potatoes are peeled, and I'm going to whip up some cornmeal muffins for a change!
My cousin Carmel has a recipe blog......you should check it out!
I'm working on the laundry, and the GST, house cleaning, and scrapin'/ card makin'; in no particular order!
It's a great day to stay in!
I can hear Ray up on the roof......skylight!
He went up there all by himself, I didn't have to say; "You gonna clean the roof off?"
And he didn't have to say; "It's not done snowing."!
I spent the day yesterday, doing a load of laundry before I went to town.
Got my hair done......yea, it was time!
Then spent the afternoon, watching Harry Potter with little P, eating junk food, and I crocheted some flowers for cards/ scrapbook pages, whatever!
We watched the first 2, now I have to make a date for the next 2.
Might be this Saturday if I can't think of anything pressing to do! HA!
I built my desk earlier this week, and after not seeing Ray for days (we have different schedules), flipped it upside down, and wiggled it in here!
I'm now wired in the craft room!
And here's a couple pictures of my storage in my messy craft room.
But hey, I pretty much know where everything is!
Except.......and you knew there had to be a BUT!, I haven't found a good paper solution!
I have them sorted by occasions.......then.......nothin'!
I spend a lot of time trying to find the perfect color to 'go with'!
I spent all my allowance last November on these storage cubes from Michaels, and I really like them!
The desk is also 8 cubes put together, with the desk option on!
That gives me total working surface of 60 1/2" X 29".
Everything I use a lot is within reach!
I have wire DVD holders for my stamps I'm currently using, and I change them out as needed.
I could be perfectly happy in this room for days!
I have a phone, TV(with satellite receiver), DVD and VHS player, and now my computer!
The bathroom is right next door! I'm a HAPPY CAMPER!
I also told Ray I was having a nap this afternoon, so if he came home and I was flopped on the loveseat, "Don't talk to me unless my eyes are open!"
He laughed.
Better go, get something done!
Talk to you later.....
Ta ta for now!
1 comment:
Love what you did in the craft room! Great cubes. I would love to be your neighbor. All that barbecuing and crockpotting food just makes me feel homey. I swear I don't know where you get your energy. Best, Curt
Post a Comment