Monday, October 2, 2023

The attitude you bring to the day, is what the day will bring to you. Great attitude. Great day!

 Hello!

Hope you're well!

I have 'stuff' made. just need to get it on here!

This was the last card I made with these dies and stencils, when I did this labor intensive card.

I was going for an autumn feel!


 Yes that is glitter.

Yes I sprayed it to set it....still....it's glitter! I will have to think long and hard about who will get this....maybe with a warning label!?

Anyhoo, it's real sparkly and pretty IRL!

I am linking this up at:

A Place To Start October 2023- Anything Goes/they hope to see fall colors in our designs

Allsorts Week 748- Autumn Trees, Leaves and Berries or Anything Goes. I'm the latter....I have the colors......

The Four Seasons Challenge October 2023 Anything Fall Goes. They have a lovely mood board!

Moving Along With the Times #159 October- Anything Goes

Still outside! Yesterday I cleaned up behind and beside the garden shed. Today I had a redo. I knew I could do better! 

Tonight I picked some plums (so good) and zip tied the privacy fence where Kalen didn't. He said he didn't finish, I said I would! Had to be done before he comes to pick up my humongous pile of weeds. It's free yard waste drop off at the dump, and last year I filled the back of the pickup, and this year should be the same!

There's been quail checking out the neighborhood. They make me laugh with their hairdo!!

Better go!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

9 comments:

brenda said...

We have a pair of Quails, rare here but as you say fun little things. Lovely Autumnal feel to your card and glitter is good, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the sparkle! A fabulous card, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Diane said...

Beautifully created fall card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

María said...

That background is gorgeous with all that glitter and the pattern of the stencil. And I love how you've played with your dies to create the flowers and the rest of elements. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Karen Letchworth said...

Gorgeous card, Gail. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Four Seasons. We're always grateful to have you join us. Please visit again soon.

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous design Gail.
LOve your dies so pretty.
Chrissyxx

Sandra H said...

l just love your card Gail with all its seasons x

Mervi said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
DT Mervi

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Moving Along With the Times.

Helen x
DT