Hello!
Hope you are well!
I have this!
I masked off Monica, who doesn't look like Trick or Treating is her thing, to use the stencil!
I put 3 iridescent spiders in the webs!
Linking it up at:
Creatilicious Challenges #269 Anything Goes/Option: Halloween
Creative Crafting Uncles #46 Halloween
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #401 A/G with a house mouse, gruffie or happy hopper / Option: With a friend
Try Stampin' -or not- on Tuesday #629 Sketch or Spooky
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!


8 comments:
Oooh my grandchildren would love this card as much as l do Gail its fabulous x
Cute card. I've always liked this image. It's so sweet. I think I actually used this image when I was invited to join the House Mouse team several years ago. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
This is so cute! I love the background and your spiders. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Oh My! I'm sure this little mice shouldn't be out on her own lol. What a sweetie she it. GORgeous colours and design Gail.
Chrissyxx
Such a sweet card and little trick or treater. Beautifully colored up too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Super cute card Gail :-) Monica is so sweet and I love the stencilled background! With such a delicate stencil it is difficult to get such crisp lines! Very well done!! :-)
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Gail great background and beautiful card
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
OMG, love the addition of the spooky spiders! Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT!
-- Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com
Post a Comment