Hello!
Hope You're all well!
I made this:
I found this leaf stencil while looking for another one!
The leaves were stamped, from a gelli plate mess (haha), then embossed! Then fussy cut (shudder). I have leaf dies, but apparently they are not for these stamps I have!? Which is odd, cause they are the same shapes.
I am linking this up at:
613 Avenue Create October 2023 is A/G with Optional Twist: Autumn Colors
Cut It Up #288 - Favorite Color(s) My favorite colors run from orange to red!
Die Cut Divas October 2023 - Use a Layer Die Cut or layer a die cut on another. If my sentiment die with shadow doesn't work, that's ok!
HLS October - Anything Goes with Dies
HLS October - Anything Goes with Stencils
Make My Monday #211 - Autumn Colors
We had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner last night. I am still full, and still wearing stretchy pants! Lots of food, family, friends and laughs! My card is fitting!
Today is a dreary rainy day, so going to try a few makes for other challenges!
Talk to ya later!
Stay Safe!

10 comments:
Love those leaves, Gail - such pretty lines and embossing! The colors are just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!
Gorgeous Autumnal leaves Gail, never tire of seeing them.
Dreary weather here as well, rain today (again) and still little sign of all those lovely seasonal colours.
B x
A fabulous stencilled background for your beautiful autumnal leaves,the sentiment is the perfect finishing touch,thank you for joining in at MMM
Hi Gail well done on your card and using up your snippets from a gelli plate piece esp as it involves fussy cutting!!
Thanks so much for popping over.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well. 😊
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.X
{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
This is a great card Gail and that leaves stencil is amazing hope you are well x
Beautiful embossed leaves Gail.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Wow, that is a beautiful fall card. The colors are so pretty.
Thanks for joining our favorite color challenge at Cut It Up.
Leslie
Your sentiment with shadow certainly works! Wonderful Autumn card here.
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
Wow, I love your beautiful card! Those leaves are wonderful and my first thought of fussy cutting them is what a labor of love! The background is so pretty, too. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
Pretty designs and such great fall colors. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Favorite Color challenge.
Post a Comment