Hello!
Hope you are well!
I have done this! Autumn, sort of!?
I stamped and embossed my image with an embossing powder called Golden Sand. Had it for quite a while, thought I should try it, and it's pretty; well, pretty!
I assembled my WHOLE card before playing with flower soft! It's like glitter! Hahaha
I am linking it up at:
Allsorts Week 750 Anything Goes/ Add some texture I've got texture!
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2341 Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday Autumn
We Love Stamping October Challenge I finally stamped something that should fit in with the mood board colors!
I spent most of the day outside. My brother came for one sleep over and brought his laundry! Just like a college kid! I did his laundry while making supper last night. I had a list! Between him & Kalen, I want things done! And between the 2 of them, things are getting crossed off! He left this afternoon while I was in the garage. Trying to put stuff away etc. Then I came in & did some house work.......
Also my room faces the fire pit, where we had trimmed shrubs and were burning the evidence! I can keep an eye on it! I think it's raining now though!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

8 comments:
Certainly says' Autumn to me Gail, I love the effect of the golden coloured EP and flower soft, makes for a lovely card. Lovely to see you at Allsorts and We Love Stamping, it's perfect for themes at both.
B x
This card has a lovely Autumnal feel by adding the Flower Soft to the scene, what a lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
Fabulous effect with the embossing and flower soft! Love those leaves on the tree!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!
A beautiful autumnal creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
What a beautiful card! Loving those leaves, they looks so glittery and autumnal - perfect π. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x
Looks like autumn to me! A beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping and at Allsorts and for using the option of texture.
This is gorgeous beautiful Autumn colours on your card Gail love the embossed too x
Fabulous fall card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.
Post a Comment