Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Don't Believe Everything You Think

 Hello!

I am back today with a Halloween card! You knew they were coming, as it's my favorite holiday!!!!


I LOVE these little guys! I used my Ohuhu markers for the first time.

The carrot is actually 2 oranges, and the pumpkin is a different orange, and a yellow!!?? I will practice! They were definitely not as much work as my pencil crayons & gamsol! 

I am entering this little guy at:

Dream Valley Challenges #301 - Occasions other than Birthday

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #400 - Anything Goes/ Option- Ribbon, Cord or String. You must use a House Mouse Image or a Happy Hopper or Gruffie!

The Paper Funday #58 - Anything Goes/ Option: Use yellow, orange & green. Think I have them all on there!

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge- October- Anything Halloween

There you have it!

I did my shift at the Tuck Shop today. We have a -20% off until Thanksgiving (which is October 9th in Canada) I did look up 'Tuck Shop' for those that ask. "A shop, typically one on school premises, that sells candy, snacks, and soft drinks." I know when we were in the hospital we used to sell those things. Then Covid. Now we are downtown in a donated building, and our stuff is handmade by volunteers, and donated to our shop. We are volunteers that work there, and all money raised goes to our local hospital.

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe....and I'm still adding that as our Provincial Health Officer has us masking up again in Health Care settings; hospitals, doctors offices, etc.!

14 comments:

brenda said...

It's fun Gail, although don't do Halloween as such do enjoy seeing what peeps make as love those colours.

B x

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie he is!
FABulous colouring Gail and I LOve your papers.
Chrissyxx

Sandra H said...

So wow Gail l just love your card and what a stunning image colours are gorgeous that you used too....covid jab done here and l love this time of the year xx

April said...

Your card is adorable! I love the papers and the cord with the button. What a great way to raise money for the hospital. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Sue said...

The papers you chose for this sweet Halloween card are PERFECT for our little trick or treater. Thanks Gail for joining the fun and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Gail :-) the mousie image is so sweet and the papers and layout are gorgeous!
Good Luck with the fundraising! I sell my cards to raise money for the local SPCA, it all helps xx

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Donna Walls said...

Adorable card! I love House Mouse and this little guy is just too cute. Thanks for supporting The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Darlene said...

OMG how cute this is Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Bunny said...

Absolutely adorable card. Love the yummy looking papers.

I just watched an old black and white movie (can't remember the name) I want to say it was Goodbye Mr. Chips, where a tuck box was received from home from one of the students. It had Greer Garson and Robert Donat in it. I can't find out anything about it. UGH!

Anyway, thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

KarinsArtScrap said...

Gail beautiful and cute card
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member


Fran Wing said...

Gail, the idea of a mouse in carrot trick-or-treat costume is absolutely charming, as is your card! I love that your background papers are all about candy - great card!
Xoxo, Fran

nwilliams6 said...

Darling card! Very cute image and I love your sketch and papers.

Sue from Oregon said...

Awww such a cute little Halloween trick or treater! Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. I hope you will join our new Friends Challenge! 💕Sue Kment

Lori Kobular said...

That sweet mouse in the carrot costume is just as cute as can be! I love house mouse stamps! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!