Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.~ Voltaire

 Hello!

Hope you're well!

I made this card.


 I am linking it up at:

Allsorts Week 749 Vintage/ Which is what I was going for, however if that doesn't work it qualifies for Anything Goes!

Love to Scrap Challenge #163 Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2340 Amything Goes

Retro Rubber #217 Anything Goes- Stamps have to be older than a year! The Doily Stamp is from around 2013 and the Postage Collection from around 2014

I was early for my shift at the Tuck Shop today, so popped into the Second Hand store that is next door. All craft items were 50% off. You know, cause I need more. Well, I scored 2 margarita glasses for $1.00 and found these....


The Heartfelt Creations stamps are a dog and cat with 3 sentiments.

The other 2 are in rough shape!


It looks like paint, and I'm sure they just need a good bath!

That was todays fun!

Talk to ya later!

Stay Safe!

10 comments:

brenda said...

I disagree Gail and think it does fit the Allsorts Vintage brief very well. Apart from the sepia colours, there are those little elements down the right side which all say that to me. Many thanks for sharing.

B x

Linby said...

This certainly fits the vintage theme and it's delightful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Well done on your 2nd hand stamps too.

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours and design Gail.
Chrissyxx

Dena J said...

Very vintage and lovely card! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Sarah said...

That's a fabulous vintage style card and most welcome at Allsorts this week!! Sarah

Mervi said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Vintage week;-))m

Sandra H said...

Brilliant vintage card Gail x

Heather said...

So fun, Gail, I remember that doily! I recently came across the DSP that went with it - what a blast from the past! Love these colors and vintage theme! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

lichazul said...

Great card , congrats 😊💐 happy day

Claire Grantham said...

Love the background you created here, perfect vintage feel to your card. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT