Hello!
Hope you are well!
I haven't played yet on this lovely occasion, but I will!
I made these last night.
I am such a keener, I made 2!
I found something like this on Pinterest, and she used a glimmer mist. Would you be surprised to know that I have unopened mists??
I took them outside; I was worried spraying them would be like my red glimmer mist, which is only good for Halloween cards, as it looks like blood splatter!
This was a copper, and it misted nicely! A few bigger blobs, but they added character!
I am linking this up at:
Crafty Catz #653 Anything Goes - Optional Twist: Colors of Autumn
Creative Fingers Challenge #263 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge #684 Stamp Act Week 1
little Red Wagon #725 Fall Colors
Stamping Sensations October 2023 challenge - Autumn Colors or Anything Goes
Finished the (second) last of the fall yard work today.....I say that......Have to wait until the leaves are off the trees to do the last bit!
It's Thanksgiving here on Monday! Kalen, Emma and I are cooking. Mom and her friend Dorothy will be here. I'll be wearing my stretchy pants! There will be too much laughter & FOOD!
Talk to ya Later!
Stay Safe!



7 comments:
Two lovely Autumn leaf cards Gail (and I had no idea it was that day), many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.
B x
They are GORgeous!!
FABulous colours and design Gail.
Chrissyxx
Beautiful clean design, fabulous autumn leaves and beautiful sentiments, I can't see the glimmer but I'm sure it looks great! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Chris
x
So beautiful and autumn colours too l do like to see foliage and yours are amazing x
What a superb card, I love the autumnal colours and CAS style, brilliant.
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
we hope you will join us again,
Crafty hugs,
Bridget
I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Your card is gorgeous, great stamping and beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!
Spectacular fall card! Love those leaf images! Thanks for playing with the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge.
Diane - DT
Post a Comment