Seriously!
I watched the sun come up yesterday.....nothing spectacular, except for the sun on the trees!
Then it got cloudy; so I started washing windows.
Got 6 done inside & out, and 3 more outsides. Just 3 more to go, and they're the biggest!
Here are the helpers on the deck.
Hahahaha!
This is my kitchen window.....
right after the public area windows were washed this spring, some over zealous bird crapped on it!
I've looked at that all summer!
Never mind....I'm a hurtin unit from hauling the ladder around....don't wanna do THAT more than I have to!
It's an awesome ladder though, you can go up either side...sturdy, only too big (8 ft.) & unwieldly!
Need about a 6 foot ladder!
Here's the after picture!
I washed the drapes in the M bedroom.
Then did the valance, rug & shower curtain in the M bath!
Between yesterday & today, I've done about 6 loads of laundry; and had to have a redo of the towels cause the washer was still on delicate! YOI!
I tried out the rice cooker Vanessa & Shawn gave me last weekend.
I had cinnamon tinged Basmati Rice, and was going to cook a smokie over the fire, but was too tired!
How does that rice cooker know when the rice is cooked? hmmmmmm? It wasn't sticky or anything!
I was outside last night drinking beer by the fire pit, when a flock of cranes flew over.
Usually you can hear them and they're so high up you can't see them, and yes; they are headed south!
I was up at 5 am this morning....Gawd, I don't know why!
I did finish this little photo album though.
As Bonnie said, "Just do it girl!"
Here goes.
Originally; I wanted it to fit in this film canister I scored!
This last picture is in acrylic, cause it's on the back!
I don't want it to scratch.
Here's the finished product!
And of course it doesn't fit in the canister!
I'd have to use about 4 CD's and have no embellishments!
Hope I did ya proud Bonnie!
I'm going to take it to my mom, so she can brag....don't worry,
I'm trading mom for her pictures that are the same!
Now hopefully Bonnie forgives me for this next picture!
A Halloween card I made this week!
I'm really hating not liking that Glimmer Mist in red!
Looks like I killed somebody, and I was going for a fine mist!?
I got the card inspiration here!
The haunted house was a $1.50 in the bin at Michaels.
Got muffins in the oven for lunch for work, gonna throw the last load of laundry in the dryer...hey, I hung the other stuff out, and go have a nap!
That's the plan anyhoo!
Have a great week people!
Ta ta for now!
3 comments:
Hi Gail.
Just wanted to drop by and thank you for the kind comment on Send A Smile 4 Kids (Canada). Looking over your blog I can see that the kids will be thrilled to get any of your cards. And BTW, I share your frustration with glimmer mist although I kind of like the way your card worked out. Great for Halloween!
Smiles, Shelley
Oh my goodness Gail ... what an absolutely incredible mini book you have created! Now be honest - doesn't it feel great that you finally took the plunge and tried it??!! What a fantastic keepsake of your loved ones photos. You sure knocked one out of the park with this one! As for the Halloween card ... I'll just pretend that I didn't see it (bet Curt will like it though!).
I actually think those cats think they are your guard dogs. LOL They are always watching after you. They are cuties for sure. And you are the only person in blogland who would take and post a picture of bird crap! LOL You are hilarious! The way you took the picture of the birds looks like they are forming a natural banner coming off that tree. Your photo album is awesome/you did such a great job with it. Love the eyes around the border, and I LOVE the bloody look on the sentiment. I think that turned out very cool. Hope you are well. . .Happy Fall! Best, Curt
Post a Comment