Hello!
Hope you're all well!
Brysons birthday is coming up! He will be 7! Where does the time go! I asked him what he'd like for a birthday card this year. He said he loves camping so I made him this.
It's made from a card kit; I found the tent here!
They don't sleep in a tent, they have an old motor home that him, his dad and his grandpa use a couple times a year. He's also been fishing!
I am linking this up over at:
Creative Creases #68 Anything goes with a Fun Fold! Not sure if the fun fold qualifies if it's on the inside!
Last year Bryson wanted a space card. I can't find that I posted it, so here it is.
Was a busy day today! And a LOT cooler!
Kalen came for the weed pile, he has to come back next week. Guess there were more weeds this year.
I had appointments in town this morning. Stopped at the library to pick up the book I won last week for Free Book Friday, and ended up putting an application in to volunteer with Friends of the Library.
Well, I'll talk to ya later!
Stay safe!




6 comments:
Fabulous cards and what a busy lady you are congratulations on your book win and good on you for volunteering we are in the colder weather these days enjoy your day x
Bryson is going to love his camping card, it's so nice to be able to customise cards like this. Margo is fixated on animals, any animal, so last months for her birthday made cards full of farm animals, she loved them even at just two.
B x
l just love the tent card and the space card for last year xx
Wow, these cards are so cute! I love the pop-up tent so much! Perfectly done!! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Bryson will love this great camping-themed card! That pop-up tent in the middle is so much fun! Thank you so much for sharing this special card at Creative Creases! And fun folds can definitely be on the inside of the card! Also, as someone involved in the Friends group for my local library, I can assure you your volunteer work will be much appreciated. 😀
one word.... Genius! Such a great idea for a Paper Pumpkin alternate card. Thank you for entering the Creative Creases Challenge this round.
Rae, DT
Post a Comment