Wednesday, March 1, 2023

" A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman." ~ Melinda Gates

 Hello!

I'll be quick! (Haha)

I made this card for my mom. I only ever make one.

I am linking this up over at:

Creative Fingers Challenge #249 / Anything Goes

Try Stampin' on Tuesday #595 / Sketch
 I have them both!

The Card Concept #190 (Lucky Charm)

I was inspired by the greens. I think my card is clean and layered!

 

 

I was at the Tuck Shop this morning, got my taxes done, supper is in the oven, then my brother, aunt & I are going to Women Talking.

Better go before the timer goes off!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!


7 comments:

brenda said...

Melinda Gates is spot on Gail!

I am sure you Mum will love her special card in all the shades of green.

B x

Makira said...

💗💗💗this!! I saw this at the Card Concept Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at the Colorful Options Challenge; green is our color of the month. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join with #colorfuloptionschallenge or at https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/ Cheers, Makira

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Gail:
This is delightful. I'm LOVING that balloon die set. I'd love to know where you purchased it. If you have time, please pop over to my blog to let me know:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Card Concept. It's a treat to have you play along and we all hope that you'll join us again soon. Have a very blessed and creative week.
Karen L, DT
The Card Concept

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
I'm sorry if I missed the brand of the balloons, but that's a set I'd really love to purchase. Thanks for your help.

Sandra H said...

This is a great layout l hopeyour mum liked her card as l do it’s amazing x

Donna Scholz said...

Gail, what a great St. Patrick's Day card! Lots of glitter, lots of green, and you used our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch as well!!! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us! -Donna

Esther Asbury said...

I love those glittery balloons on your pretty St. Patrick's Day card! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

Karen K said...

Such a fun card Gail :) Thanks for joining us at The Card Concepts this week. Karen (DT)