Hello!
It's the 2nd of the month, so time to reveal all cards exchanged for February in the Card Chain Challenge.
My card went to Julia in Massachusetts.
I went with the 'Friend' option.
I received a card from Linda in Minnesota.
This is fun! You still have time to sign up for March!
Happy Crafting!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!


10 comments:
I hand't noticed your name on the listings Gail, must keep an eye open next time round, a pretty Butterfly card for Linda.
B x
This is SO pretty Gail! I love the patterned paper peeking out through the wings of your delicate butterflies! What a lovely embossed and die cut panel! I can't wait to see it in person! Julia xx
Butterflies are always a favorite and I love how their wings are raised from the background for dimension. This card has an elegant air to it, beautiful!
Darling trio of butterflies with the blue pattern peeking through, Gail - love it!! Glad you enjoyed my card too!
Really pretty butterfly die cut, this looks fabulous with the classic colour scheme, great CCC card!
The embossing and die cuts are perfect together. A Beautiful card.
It's beautiful how the butterflies come out of the card like they're about to fly away.
Beautiful card, Gail - i love butterflies and you did a great job with the friend theme. Love this Challenge !
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Your card Gail is gorgeous love the butterflies x
This is great, love the background paper and how it peaks out from behind those partially cut butterflies. Wonderful design xx
Post a Comment