Sunday, March 5, 2023

Be The Person you want to have in your Life.

 Hello!

Happy Sunday!

I have had these pieces on my desk for weeks for a card for my mom!

Finally stenciled and stamped a background to make them into a card!

Those are ribbon flowers I attached to a chip board vine I painted.

 


 I am linking this up at:

The Four Seasons Challenge-March 2023-Spring

The Paper Players PP630-Easter

Triple B March Challenge- Birds, Butterflies and Blooms

That's all I got!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

 

8 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely Easter card for your Mum, like the way the flowers wind across the cross, sure she will love her special card.

B x

Sandra H said...

Gail you have created a wonderful card for your mum x

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... NEW CHALLENGE BLOG

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful traditional Easter card with a great color scheme!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge!

Darlene said...

Me again! Your beautiful purple satin flowers are perfect with this gorgeous cross. (I have some of these flowers, that's how I know they are satin lol) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Triple B
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love those purple flowers and your sunbeams behind the cross make for a beautifully uplifting card. Thanks for playing with my Easter theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Carol L said...

I just love those tiny little flowers with that amazing background! It's perfect for the upcoming spring season! Thanks for playing along with the first Triple B Challenge! (Carol, GD)

Jaydee said...

Fabulous Easter card. I bet your Mom loves it. I love that you added the little flowers - such a wonderful touch. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
jaydee