Hello!
Hope you are well!
I made this card for Kalen's birthday.
It's an envelope flap card, and looking for a link for you, I realized I shouldn't have made the first one I came to! I used this one!
Sorry, the white cover ups are because I found out I didn't have a pic of the insides, and I'd already wrote in it!
I needed a bottom, as I included this insert. Lots do have a bottom portion!
Also, on the back, no, there's no picture I embossed the world!
Anyhoo, I'm linking it up at:
Creative Creases #53 - Anything Goes With a Fun Fold
My baby's birthday is April 1st. We had plans for lunch, then he texts me & tells me he's going to a concert, and to see an old friend.
On his birthday!
I said, Rain-check for lunch? We will do it this Saturday instead, so it's all good!
Have tickets for the play this week that our local production company is putting on.
The yard work will commence seriously tomorrow; there will be no stopping until I leave in June! Unless it rains! Haha
Life is good!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!



3 comments:
It's a great masculine card Gail, sure Kalen will love it, nice with the different panels and texture from the EF's.
B x
What a fabulous card for your son l hope you enjoy Saturday celebrating and Kalen enjoyed his time with his friend x
What a wonderful masculine card! I like the papers and elements you used. I will check out your link to the tutorial. Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
Post a Comment