Hello!
Hope you're all well!
I had a headache today, so after my walk, I colored. What, it's relaxing!
I am linking this up at:
Dream Valley Challenges #290 - Buttons and Bows (even using my misti, I had an unfortunate schmeer...Covered it up!)
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #386 - Anything Goes/ Option: First Day of Spring
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2311 - Anything Goes
This is the first time I used this stamp(I've had it a while), and I had a terrible time trying to remove it from the acetate. Someone had posted somewhere that when you get stamps on acetate, you should pull them all off right away and put them back. Especially if you're not going to use them right away. I remembered that as I wrestled it off!
Tomorrow, I am going to transplant a miniature rose, and clean out another flower bed. After the HOT summer, the weeds were tougher than me. I know the seeds will be there, but it will be cleaned up and look great for a bit! There are a lot of perennials in the beds. I DO weed as I can!
I cleaned a flower bed out last week to uncover the Aconites, and I see the daffodils are coming!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

7 comments:
And it's very prettily coloured as well Gail. Sadly colouring in is the opposite for me, hence all the inkiness.
B x
Awwh! This stamp is super cute Gail.
FABulous colours and I LOve your sky.
Chrissyxx
This is so cute! Beautifully colored too! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Super cute card. Love the image and your great coloring. I had that issue with the image I just used too. I just left them on the acetate and put a bit of tape on the back so it would stick in my Misti - lol!
Fun card Gail, and you have colored it up beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Gail this is super cute and beautiful
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
Awww love these gruffies having fun, super cute take on the option theme
Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx
Post a Comment