Hello!
Hope you're all well!
I made this.
I am linking this up at:
Can You Handle the Pressure - Anything goes with embossing/ Twist is EASTER
This is Kalen's Easter card.
I die cut the bunny out of fuzzy foam type stuff. Then chalked the ears and nose. Had to cut the pieces out of the ears to fit them in, otherwise it was too bulky!
The googly eyes were a recent purchase at the $ store. They have got quite the laughs already with their eyelashes etc. AND, they match the glasses!
Walked early this morning & needed my mittens! And now it's horribly windy and cold!
Off to do my volunteer shift at the Tuck Shop in the morning.
My brother is coming back at the end of this week! I was happy to hear from him, as he's in charge of the raking department!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

3 comments:
Your definitely right there life is too short love your card x
Absolutely adorably CUTE!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Stencil Fun}
Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.
Post a Comment