Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Strong women don't have 'attitudes', we have standards. ~ Marilyn Monroe

 Hello!

Hope you are all well!


 

I'm linking this up over at HMFMC #382/ Anything Goes/ Option Frame It! Can't really see my frame, but it's a poloroid snapshot frame. Didn't realize it wasn't noticeable until I downloaded it!? It's shimmery, does that help?

I've been making 'stuff'! Made all the volunteers at the Tuck Shop a little treat box for Valentine's. Made cards, sent cards......... Looked for 'stuff' in my room!

My knee's been bugging me, so have been riding the stationary bike, and walking.

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Aww, Gail, the little mouse baseball player is so cute. Love the sentiment and the pretty frame. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenhge.

Hugs
Sue

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Gail . Love mice images .This one looks like a star pitcher Love the embellishments camera and arrow

brenda said...

Always good to see a HM Gail, tis one is perfect for the lads.

B x

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun little guy! Made me smile.
LOve your colours and design Gail.
Yes! I can see your frame...
Chrissyxx

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Gail :-) the bunny is just so sweet and I love how you used a polaroid frame with the little camera! Looks great!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

April said...

This is so cute! Great elements added to your card. I love the cord you used on the side. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Gail, this is cute. I nred to get out my house mouse as do love them but then like many of my stamps I guess, great card, shimmery is difficult to phone too. Had issues on my last post.
Had to take some a number of times.

Re pineapple. It tastes like fresh pineapple from the shop but sweeter cos I let it ripen on the plant. Most shop pineapples are picked green and arrive when 2/3 ripe.
They're beautiful and quite different from tinned pineapple. We use it only in dishes here. We live in pineaple growing country thought introduced here.

Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fantastic card Gail

Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member