Hello!
Hope you are well!
I am back with another card.
Thought I'd miss out on a few challenges. However, I dug through my stuff treasures, and found what I needed!
I am linking this up at:
Country View Challenge-January 2023/ Time
Creative Creases #48/ Anything Goes With a Fun Fold/ I have no idea where I found this fold, or what it's called!?
Moving Along with the Times #150/ Use Kraft CS
Try It On Tuesday/ In with the NEW/ The clock stamp & sentiment have never been used!?
I am going to get this in the mail for my nephews birthday! He was just here with his dad (my brother) and wanted to know how to get on the card train!
Raining buckets again today! The snow is going fast!
Have a great day!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

9 comments:
Fabulous card! Loving all the clocks in the background and the folded design is beautiful with the central clock and sentiment panel - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges and for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday too! Hugs Jo x
What a great fun fold card! I love the papers you used that coordinated so well with your stamped image. Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
Your card is lovely... thanks for entering the 'use kraft card' challenge at Moving Along With The Times. Good luck and we hope you will join us again.
Diane Louise (DT member) xx
A GORgeous 'man' card.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Wonderful card. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Country View Crafts.
What a super card! Really beautiful. Thank you for joining TIOT. Hope you join us again next challenge.
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
A great masculine card,
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x
Amazing card, Gail!
Thank you for joining in with our "Time" challenge at Country View Challenges!
Have a wonderful and creative 2023!
Evelyn xx
Great card, thanks for playing along with our 'Use Craft Card' challenge @ MAWTT this month. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx
Post a Comment