The 'old' Going to Costco vehicle has been scrubbed inside & out for the last time.
It took a long time to clean it yesterday, maybe I was just prolonging the inevitable!?
Got a few attachments to that car, and it NEVER let me down!
It's sitting at the highway with our phone # on it, and we've had 2 calls today.
Yesterday, at 12:31 pm exactly, "Virginia" showed up on the call display.
Me: "Hello?"
Fine Young Fellow from Virginia: " Hello, may I speak to GL please?"
Me: "This is her."
FYF: "Are you the one that just purchased a Grand Caravan?"
Me; "Yes I did."
FYF: "Would you mind doing a 2 minute survey for Dodge/Chrysler?"
Me: "Nope."
FYF: "On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, would you recommend a Dodge product to your friends?"
Me; "10."
FYF: "Before purchasing at PR Chrysler had you shopped around? Either in person, or on the internet?"
Me: "Yes I did some research, and checked out another dealer, but only on the internet."
FYF: "Can you tell me which one?"
Me: "C Chrysler."
FYF: "Can you tell me why you didn't purchase from them?"
Me: "They only had 1 Grand Caravan on their website, and starting price was $28,000.00."
FYF: "That's great......Now on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how would you rate your Grand Caravan?"
Me; "I only drove it home last night, I really haven't been anywhere."
FYF: "That's all right."
Me; "8, I'm sure I'll love it, but I only drove it 100 kms."
FYF: "That's okay. Now on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate your overall WHOLE purchasing experience at P R Chrysler?"
BINGO! SNAP!
Me: "I'm gonna say 5, but that's pushing it."
FYF: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, can you share with me why you gave that rating?"
HE ASKED!!!!
Me: "Mostly it was about the hidden costs. $250.00 for nitrogen in the tires, and it's not like you can refuse, it's already in them. Who knew the undercoating protection etc. isn't put on at the factory anymore, and that's an expensive option, there were others, but the kicker was the $499.00 document fee when there was no financing or trade in!"
FYF: "Can someone from Chrysler contact you?"
Me: "Sure."
Believe me, I'm not gonna hold my breath on this one......I'm still waiting to do the survey from having the car in to be serviced for my malfunction light!
Going to my other job tomorrow, then going to stay with V& S until Thursday.
Got a week of vacation left, might as well do something!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment