Got home yesterday afternoon from staying in GP with V & S!
We shopped til we dropped, cooked, worked, hung out with the scrapbook lady at the little independent scrappin store, went out for supper, and watched 2 movies!
That's what I LOVE about vacations, I can do what I want!
To a point I guess!
The 'goin to Costco' car sold on Tuesday afternoon!
Money's in the bank!
The van worked and felt wonderful for it's maiden voyage of more than 100 kms.!
Of course I went to Canadian Tire and pimped it out!
Hahahaha!
I got mats and more mats, and a console of sorts, and a shade to reflect the heat in the windshield!
I DO have to trade it for one that actually fits!
I went to Michaels and found some great deals!
V & I went out for supper, cause I had a birthday coupon for Boston Pizza.
No tip there, it started out great, then went to hell.
V said: "Maybe it's cause you have the coupon for an entree?"
Me: "Well I think they'd want to impress me so I come back and spend some more money!?"
Really, this was the first time we'd had bad service there!
We watched Sherlock Holmes and Mona Lisa Smile.
Liked them both!
So nice to sleep in my own bed!
Today, I've painted the bug zapper post.
Put up the new shower curtain rod I picked up.
Had tea with my friend Feather.
Made a wedding card for tomorrows wedding....I know, cutting it pretty fine huh!?
Scrubbed the floor in the camper & made the bed. Ray used it last!
Now I'm talking to you, and goin to watch TV (cause it's like 200 degrees outside), and make some Christmas cards, for the CCAYR August challenge.
Better go.
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment