Alrighty...I've had an exhausting day picnicing with my peeps, and I get home to a message from the sales person I bought the Grand Caravan from.
Ray had called her last week to complain that I had dust coming in around the door seals, mostly at the back.
Her: "That's funny , you're the only one that's ever complained of it."
Me:" Ray, she doesn't give a s%#*, she was done with me as soon as I drove off the lot, you have to call service. I'll make a list and get stuff looked at when I go for the oil change that's on them."
In the meantime, Ray had called service, and they told him that it happens, sometimes they have to reseal them.
Today, at exactly 9:57 am, there's a message left from the sales person, asking about the trouble I'm having "with dust or something coming in?"
Give her a call, and she'll set something up with service.
Know what!? I'm a big girl, and I can call service myself, but because I hardly go anywhere, I might have to take it down earlier than it's first oil change.
Lets see.... I work Monday to Friday, I AM NOT taking time off work.
It's about 100 kms away and I've sat in their Customer waiting area before! Last time I was there, I had picked up a coffee at TH, but a guy had actually brought LUNCH!!??
Last night I was watching TV, House to be exact between 6 & 7 pm, and the Grand Caravan commercial comes on with the 4 guys crying in the back watching a football game. NOW, theyre advertising them for $19,999.00! And YES you smart asses, I WAS WATCHING A CANADIAN STATION!
Now, this is the SAME commercial I had watched the night of July 28th, the day before I went to PR to check these Grand Caravans out.
Only at the end of that one, it said the $150.00 document fee was negotiable.
When I brought THAT up at TSChrysler I was asked "What the HELL are you talking about?"
Because if you remember from an earlier post, their document fee is $499.00 (WTF)!
And YES, AGAIN, I was watching a Canadian television station!
J & I had discussed it on our way to PR, and he had seen the same commercial.....THE NIGHT BEFORE!
Also, and GAWD, nobody should have got me started again....the check for the Caravan was cashed before I even picked it up on Friday the 30th!
Okay, I'm done ranting......there's a reason why we don't shop there!
First it was the price, now the Caravans were ALL that price...so I thought oh what the hey!
I'll be thinking long and hard about my next vehicle purchase in 7 or 8 years!
After we fix the dust problem!
On a lighter note, the O/S called me Monday from Manzillo, Mexico!
He had a blast, and I think later that day they were on their way to Lima, Peru!
The kid's gonna see the world!
They've met up with another ship, and given it supplies, and he thinks they'll be together for the rest of the voyage.
I must go make some BD cards, and watch a couple hours of Criminal Minds, my new favorite show!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment