I posted my cards for the CCAYR Challenge, now I'm gonna tell you stuff!
Went to a wedding yesterday!
It was great!
The weather was great!
This is the card I whipped up Friday morning!
This was the lovely bride coming down the aisle on the arms of her mom and grandpa!
She was radiant!
It was wonderful!
I made this card for V's boyfriend.
Had a little trouble with the embossing stuff on the patterned paper, but it turned out all right.
I don't make too many guy cards...I'm gonna have to practise.
Ray & his friend were outside today checking out the Caravan.
He PHONED me to come see where the dust was getting in.
That will be on my list for the first visit to Chrysler.
Did I mention the first oil change is on them?
Whoopty doo!
There was a message on my answering machine when I got home from GP, from PR Chrysler.
Said they wanted me to fax a copy of my registration.
Said Chrysler wanted the registration of all vehicles bought in July.
Well you know what?
Chrysler can call me and I'll fax it directly to them!
Oh yeah....I'm still WTF over the whole experience!
Better go! The holiday is OVER, and I'm back to work in the real world starting tomorrow!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment