The sun is shining right now, but it really cools off at night now!
Gonna have to watch my tomatoes don't freeze!
I hung clothes outside on the line....that always makes me smile!
Whenever I hang underwear up I remember Ray telling me:
"I found a pair of underwear under my pillow."
Me: "Were they mine?"
Ray: "Who the hell elses would they be!?"
hahahahahahahaha
We went camping for a sleep over! I made Ray get up early(OK, so we were half an hour behind schedule when we left).
But we fished and visited and had a really nice time!
And I just tried to download some photos for you and it said 'failed'.
On my way home from 'my other job' I saw 3....I think....cranes!
I was hoping Criminal Minds was on tonight, but I don't think so.
Might have to play on here, or go make some cards!
I heard from the O/S yesterday.
His status on Facebook was "carried people against there will, doused them with water, sauces, syrups, restrained them, locked them up and in the end was rewarded with beer. Best sail ever. Crossing the line ceremony, look it up."
So I did! I looked here, but apparently there's a lot of stuff on it! Including utube!
Haven't got THAT far yet, but I'm sure I will.
Better go!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment