I'm actually home from my other job, and have a few minutes before I go to town to take my peeps to Music Monday at the High School!
Busy this weekend.
I'm starting to hate it when DH is home......I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "I NEED SOME ME TIME!"
I'm good with yard work, housework, laundry etc., but on my own schedule! IT GETS DONE!
He'll start something, and need me to "look at something", or "come here for a minute"!
GAWD!
I honestly think that he thinks the House Keeping fairy comes in and does everything!
So this weekend I've, hauled away dead willows until I could scream! ( I also had a fight with one, and have a skinned knee!), did the laundry, vacumed, vacumed the camper, and made the bed in there (I'm ready!), made supper both nights, brushed the dog( more than once!), dishes until I was blue in the face....we put the bale in the dug out, and it stirred the water up! Don't want all that shit in my dishwasher! I also got my hair done, burnt a bunch of crap from around the yard, the list goes on. V's X also brought the little freezer out, he bought a new one, and stayed for supper! I'll have to give it a bath one of these days!
I also received a phone call(meaning I answered the phone) from DH aunt who's in a home.
She thanked me for answering the phone, thanked me for the card, told me what was going on in her life, so I said, "Do you like it there?"
HOLY MOLY!
She spent 5 minutes telling me how & why she hated it there, and what was wrong with her, and at the end said, "But; I just have to be happy with what God gave me."
I thought, WOW there's someone who's really pissed at God!
So the rant just before that made me think about that e-mail that goes around once in a while, with the I'm glad I have to cook, because it means I have money for food on the table, a messy house, because it means I'm not living alone.....that isn't word for word, but you get the drift!
I DID NOT get a chance to work on V's card though!
It only needs a few more things, and a gift certificate!
K is in Victoria! He was hoping to be on a ship today, but I don't think that happened.
Must be disappointing!?
We also put air into the tank attached to the pressure pump......it had none, and I wouldn't let DH wash his pickup here last weekend because I told him it was too hard on the pump! So when we were in PR last weekend dropping his truck off to be fixed, we got a bunch of pamphlets on tanks and pumps. We ARE going to get a bigger one, just don't know when.
We had Happy Hour at the OFH Friday night!
One of the residents children told me "This is a really nice event!"
I only know I need a waitress, cause heaven forbid they come up to the bar!
Someone might see them.
I guess they DON'T see me packing the drinks to them!?
I try to leave by 9:00pm, but it was closer to 9:30pm!
I'm getting the camper ready...I think we should be able to go camping for the first time the long weekend! Hope so, or maybe me & Kendra will have to go!
Better go finish my dishes befrore I have to go to town!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment