Well, which one are you?
Hahaha.
Like that joke! I'll have to tell you it sometime.
But 20 minutes ago I was GRUMPY, only because there's only 7 names to choose from!
If you asked Ray, he'd probably say I was Bitchy!
I was at my 'other' job for 7.45 hours.
Had steak & mushrooms in the slow cooker, so threw on some cauliflower and potatotoes.
Cut up some cheese & pickles and wahla!
She got 'left over' flip flop paper from V's card.
I also put the finishing touches on this card.
It's for a friends mom. I have a date with her this Saturday and I hope to bribe her with this card. I need to wash a load of delicates at her house!
I'm gonna trade her!
I don't even need to dry them....I just can't wash my good whites here, they'll end up looking rusty tie dyed!
I've been asking Ray if he'd cleaned the filter in the pump house since we stirred up all the mud.
He hasn't worked for a week, because of the rain and the blizzard & stuff!
So today, when I went to rinse the dishes in the dishwasher, it started squealing.
(It does that when the filter needs cleaned).
So I asked again, "Have you cleaned the water filter in the pump house?"
Ray, "Oh no, I'll do that as soon as I go outside."
Now, if you know me at all, you know that everything's fine in my little world until somebody screws it up!
And WHY ON EARTH COULD THAT NOT BE DONE WHILE I'M AT WORK????
Me: "Well, I want to do the dishes in the dishwasher, but have to clean it's filter first, and there's no sense doing it if you haven't cleaned the one in the pump house!"
So as he's watching the hockey game (gawd, isn't that over yet?), I get down on my belly & start undoing the screws to clean the filter. Cussing all the way!
Cause someone, not mentioning any names, has lost the 1/4 inch ratchet,
and I have a 1/4 inch wrench I use,
and it's painful, and takes forever!
And why am I doing it anyway?!
Sometimes I wish I WAS a princess!
So I had my little hissy fit and I'm good now!
All's well, the dishes are washing, and the pots are in the sink.
I'll be all right, and Ray.....well I haven't seen him since he cleaned the filter!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment