TGIF!
I'm not cold....I have one!
I worked at my other job today.
I was at the lodge Monday, as I took my peeps camping at Camp Tamarack!
We go every year.
It's always fun......some people never get to go again....and we learn the hard way!
Our best laugh came early yesterday morning!
Cabin door slams!
A frantic voice saying over and over..."ISDANAEINHERE?" "IS DANAE IN HERE?"
Danae jolts upright from a sound sleep, and so did I cause I was in the bunk across from her.
Danae, "M, I'm here." "I'm here M!"
M, "Danae, you gave me my pills last night, and when I took them I swallowed my teeth! I don't know how it happened, but I swallowed my teeth when you gave me my pills!"
M, "You have to take me to the hospital....NOW"
Danae, "M, I doubt that you swallowed your teeth, you must have forgot where you put them."
As she gets up to search M's sleeping area.
M," Danae, I swallowed my teeth, you have to take me to the hospital."
Danae, "Calm down, you couldn't swallow your teeth."
Handing M her hat all curled up, with the teeth in it!
M," Oh you found them, where were they....?"
On her way out of the cabin with Danae & I in the lead, cause the comotion has woke up EVERYONE, SLAM goes the cabin door, and M looks around and says, "Now where the hell did the kitchen go?"
hahahahahaha
I can't wait!
Danae's getting married this summer, and says she thinks she wants to be the one 70 years from now to loose her mind! Says she doesn't think she could deal with it!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.....It's NEVER boring!
Tomorrow my friend P & I are going on a Greenhouse hop!
I think we'll do 3.
V got her birthday card, and loved it!
Ray called today, and said it's his uncles 70th BD in a couple weeks.
I'll have to see what I can do about a card.
The goal is to eventually have cards made up, but 70 calls for something special!
Better go.
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment