Okey Dokey!
TGIF! In case you missed that!
I delivered AVON, had a beer with my friend P, and then came home and cleaned up 2 loads of dead willows!
This is what I use.
\
That little quad trailer paid for itself the first year we had it here! I can haul a lot of crap in that baby!
You can see smoke in the lower left corner....I'm having a campfire all by myself!
I came in for a beer.
I'm kind of like that bad cliche about women, and how their work is never done!
Came in for a beer to sit by the fire; the washer was done so hung the clothes on the line.
I could see by the time, that the dishwasher would be done soon, so waited to shut it off so it could air dry, plus when I installed it about 4 years ago, it has a slow drip that no one has fixed, and I can't twist the joint hard enough!YUP! You heard right! I. INSTALLED. THE. DISHWASHER! (Only took 3 days, 1 with a friend!)
I picked up a couple anti bacterial hand sanitizers to put in the outhouse.
( Which had it's annual cleaning last weekend!)
Went to the bathroom, took the melon out of the fridge, so I could snack later, (I don't like cold fruit!).
THEN got a beer and went out to the fire!
This past Wednesday hubby & I went to Charley Pride in GP!
The kids gave us tickets for Christmas!
He was great, the seats were great!
Ray went out at intermission and got to shake Dion Prides hand!
I have a feeling that's the lasts concert of his we will see.
Today I got a Mother's Day card from V.!
In is was a ticket for Johnny Reid in October! Whoo hooo!
Her and I are going!
That's 3 concerts in one year for me....I'm sure it's a record!
Called my mom to brag, but it didn't really work, cause she had company.
This is the second Charley Pride concert we've been to.
My dad was a HUGE fan, and never seen him live. :(
It was great for all occasions though, we'd just get him a new Charley Pride album! He was churning them out that fast!
He's a great entertainer, but you can tell it's catching up to him!
Tomorrow I'm going to the fundraiser for the United/Anglican church in town. It's a dessert/entertainment evening, and it's only $5.00. I'm not eating supper!
There's also a silent auction!
Better go!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment