Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Need a Nap!

AIN'T. GONNA. HAPPEN!

I've done 3 loads of laundry today, and hung them on the line!
They're all back in, folded up, and put away except for the last one, which is going out now!

I've climbed under, over and around the 5th wheel, with the slide lube and the rubber seal crap!
I scrubbed with rags & really hard brushes, everything that looked like it worked the slide.
( it didn't work right!)
Let everything dry, then sprayed the crap out of it.
The slide lube stuff, said to spray a thin even coat! Hahahahaha......it looks like really dirty motor oil, and it kinda gobbed out like a foam!
Oh well, the slide works....all by itself!

I gave V's freezer a bath out in the shed, it's ready for the next shuttle bus coming or going!

I DID pick up some dead willows, but will get serious about it again tomorrow!
I didn't have the proper footware on and those rose bushes are killers!

I also got V's Birthday card ready to throw in the mail!

I'm going to be showering soon, and going to town to do some errands, then off to the fundraiser!

Hope you're having a great day!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: