Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tired, Tired, Tired!

Alrighty then!
I'd like to say "another day another dollar", but I don't think it works like that!
I'm working on my October calendar at work.
Where does the time go!?
I'm going to drag up the Thanksgiving decorations, and maybe mix in the Halloween, cause you KNOW that stuff's out in the store! I've already got my costume! How many times do I have to tell you guys that it's my FAVORITE holiday!?
Here's a pic of us Rec. Ass.es from last year!

OK, it's from the year before, only cause I don't have all night to find the darn thing! AARRGGGG! I think it might even be from 2006! Oh well, they just get better! Last year I was Satans' mistress! Oh the fun to be had!
OK, I found one....Facebook, don't be groaning, I was putting lots of pics on there until it just became too painful with dial up! Another reason for the needed lottery win!

We sided the naked side of that shed for 2 days! It's done up to where the
soffet(sp)needs to go on. It really looks way better than that grey plywood, although I was getting used to that!
Ray had to work today so I had a reprieve!
I came home and made pepper jelly.....red and green!
My recipe calls for 'Apple Cider Vinegar'! I've looked and looked and can only ever get 'Cider Vinegar'! Is that the same thing? The jelly turns out awesome anyway!
I've decided I could make that any time of the year though, as it only takes 2 peppers in each batch...TOPS!
My mom sent me money for scrapbooking. She's an enabler! We were just on the phone discussing how I was sooo darn excited to sign up for...and it has a name......and it will come to me eventually, but it's to make cards once a month at my friendly Stampin' Up ladies home! Only 6 people get to sign up, so every one gets a turn to be hostess and qualify for free stuff. ( I get October, think of the fun I'll have with my lunch I'm supposed to take!)
Anyhoo.....I told her I had to spend $40.00 a month, and she said, "Holy that's a lot!"
I said, "Mom, some punches cost that much!"
Mom, "Well, what kind of things can you spend $40.00 on?"
I gave her the condensed version, guess I'll just have to save her a catalogue, which by the way, I left at work. I could be sitting here drooling over things in that instead of talking to you!
I did buy a couple stamp sets earlier this year(ME, who was never going to get into stamping!) that were being retired.
I didn't have the heart to tell mom that I spent WAY more than $40.00 a month last winter on scrapbookin', card makin' stuff!
Camp Tamarack with my peeps was cancelled. It was supposed to be this week. I'd already made plans for Friday afternoon, cause YOU KNOW I don't EVER work the day after we come home from camp. You think camping with kids is exhausting!? It's fun, but I think maybe it's a little stressful, which is what wears me out!
Better go, it's getting late, and I still have to find something to wear for tomorrow!
No, I'm not gonna iron a shirt!

No comments: