It's 10:34am.
I have already- cut all the bookmarks for my little project.
Cleaned out the doghouse and put straw in for Shadow.
It's September PEOPLE, and I'm already getting the dog house ready for winter!
Cleaned out the smelly old couch cushions from the cat house, and made them a winter house of sorts; with a box and straw I had to go fetch over by the (non-existant buffalo) enclosure!
I have washed 2 loads of laundry and hung them outside.
I've cleaned all the dirty rags out of the pumphouse & shed, and they are now in the washer.
Our bathroom is clean.
I've had breakfast.....Ray is in the shower.
On my agenda today; is to make Shadow a new step for her house. She has a pallett, but it has sucky thin plywood on top.
Ray & I were in the back 40 the other night and I found some treated 2 X 6's.
I'd also like to get my birdfeeder stand sanded & painted.
I have been up for the last 4 sun rises!?
Don't even ask!
Fridays was awesome!
Yesterday was ho hum, in the east...but look at the western sky!
It was raining for this one, and the sun was shining!
I had a busy day yesterday!
I was at my 'other' job by 8 am.
I left about 12:30 to put a load of clothes in at Kalens. He was sleeping, as he's been working nights.
I ran over to Jasons' to let the dog out, then went for my 1:30 pm hair appointment!
I got a cut and color! (The usual)
I took a picture of my new do, but you know I don't take good pictures!
Anyway....after my appointment I went back to Kalens & got the clothes out of the washer, then over to Jason's to let the dog back in-out-in-out!
Did some laundry at his house, swept the floor, did the dishes, while him & Vanessa are off to Edmonton to see Keith Urban! I KNOW!
There really is no resentment folks, Vanessa did call earlier this week to see if I wanted to go with her! Alas....I'm behind at my 'other' job, and have a million things to do before winter. And HEY! I don't think it's Fall yet!
I think I got home after 6:00 last night....exhausted! Then I was up around 5:30 am. I have NO CLUE what's with that!
And not even a spectacular sunrise!
Gotta go get some clothes off the line, and get busy!
Better go, hoping to get a nap (ha) in today too!
No comments:
Post a Comment