Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gawd

Some days are just a make work project!
Oh the OFH was all right. I started decorating for Thanksgiving.
I even went to a ladies luncheon with a speaker, called "Lighten Up".
THEN I CAME HOME!
I started one of the crafts...you know for the activity co-ordinators get together that I'm hosting on the 29th at the lodge.
Gotta come up with a couple things to do. So I started that.
Threw a load of clothes in the wash.
Then decided we probably weren't going to go camping any more this year, what with having to get the awning fixed (which will be next spring), I thought I should clean it out. Put the slide out and got all the stuff out of the cupboard that you can't get to when the slide is in!
Then I thought; 'I should get these windows washed.'
I washed 4 then was coming to change my water, when I heard the washer thumping like it does when the load isn't even. Dropped the beer and pop I was packing in, and opened the door.
The washer had thumped it's way across the entry, and before I could get there to shut it off, it was done.....BUT, not before it had gone far enough to dislodge the drain hose from the wall!
I hung the clothes out, and decided that I could clean that mess up when I was done with the windows, so back out I went.
I had the 4 windows on the slide done so went in the camper to put it back in.
IT RAINED THIS MORNING PEOPLE!
The awning over the slide ran water down one of the windows I'd already washed!
That sucker camper has 8 windows I only did 6, well 7 if you count the one I had to do over. Still 2 left, maybe tomorrow will be a better day!?
Cleaned up all the fuzz & water from under the washer, that lead to doing the whole entry, folding the clothes that were in the dryer, then sometime in the last week or so the dog jumped up on the door and got it all muddy.......you know how it goes!
Anyway, I did get one of the projects done! This is the front.....I used another pic taken at the maze when Kalen was trying to make friends with "Donkeys" friends!

This is the other side!
I guess it doesn't matter what side is right or wrong!
It's a picture holder made out of one of those big paper clips. I really wanted to get to Staples, cause they have some really BIG ones!



Good thing that didn't take very long!
Gotta get my other craft done. It will be book marks.
I'll keep you posted!

No comments: