Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Another 'Manic Monday'!

Alrighty then!
Wanted to leave my 'other job' after about 4 hours.
Didn't happen! Was there for 7!
I had BIG plans!
Well, kinda like yesterday, where the only things that happened after I was on here were; the dog got a new step!
And not just any step, a designer step! Okay, so I ran out of treated lumber! I just put some nice plain stuff in the middle. It also started raining while I was doing that! The dog almost bowled me over in her haste to get into her nice cozy house, with a half finished step!
I did get a nap, not a very long one, but a nap!
I come home today, and did a load of laundry....I'll have to rescue it before it rains!
Yup, it's looking like that!
I went out and cleaned the camper. You heard me!
Food is in out of the pantry, and put away!
Clothes are out of the drawers & closet, and in here and put away!
The basket out of the bathroom that holds everything you need!? Brought in and put away!
Feather bed (hey I'm not freezing out in the wild!) and mattress cover, you got it, in here well, that will have to wait for clean sheet day!
Food is in out of the fridge, and put away.
The stuff in the freezer!? That's right, put away!
The fridge and freezer are even cleaned out and turned off!
I washed cupboards, floors, and the outside of the last 2 windows!
I washed the outside of one window on the house too.
So it's NOT in a public area! It's the craft room that I haven't used all summer!
I can do the inside anytime, and the public areas have to wait until October, cause winter's soooo long, they don't get cleaned for 6 months!
I'll get around to the other non public areas this weekend (I hope)!
Ill even do the inside!
I also scrubbed and emptied the birdbath, and put some of the garden tools away in the Cat House (slash) Garden Shed!
Then Jason came out. He let Spencer play with Shadow for a while, and he brought a Keith Urban T-shirt that Vanessa had got me!
I  A M  T H R I L L E D!
Now I'm talking to you, and doing the AVON, then I actually might go watch TV!
I'm hoping House hasn't started without me! Or Two and a Half Men. Are they even going to be on this fall!?

No comments: