Good day!
I have done it!
Created an interactive card for the challenge.
OK.
It's a shaker card.
And Halloween card, but it works!
I got some happy mail from one of my daughters friends kids.
I decided they will get Halloween cards with a Thank You!
Go play!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

8 comments:
It certainly does work Gail, shaker cards are always such fun.
B x
Great shaker card! I know the kids will love it. It is always fun to get a card that does something. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
And your card is adorable! How fun and bright colors and images are so cute. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
WoW! A Brilliant shaker card Gail.
LOving your colours and design
Chrissyxx
Fab fab fabulous card Gail x
Cute shaker card. I love his costume. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. [Bunny]
Gail what a great and beautiful shaker card
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
Super cute card Gail :-) the little mouse is adorable and I love the pumpkin shaker! How fabulous is this!! :-)
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Post a Comment