Hello!
And a challenge it was!
I bet nobody would be surprised if I told you that I cut off part of my image!?
I traded up cutters, and ooops!
I fixed it, hence the cord on the side!
Anyoo, this is a digi stamp from StarStampz, the image is called Fall Girl Reading, and this is for the Outlawz September Progressive Challenge
Have a great day!
Going to the movie tonight with Kalen. He wants to see Top Gun Maverick. It's the second time it's been here, the tickets are less, and he said it would be a cheap date. Hahaha.
He's so busy, I'll be a cheap date to spend time with him!!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

7 comments:
No one would know you damaged your card and a great job you have done to repair it, enjoy the cinema it’s a great watch xx
Great card Gail,and I love how you saved the image, LOL!!
Thanks for playing at the Outlawz Progressive challenge!
I've done the sam as you, accidently cutting into an image. Well done covering it up because you can't tell! Thanks so much for entering our Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
Cara, The Progressive Freebie Design Team
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
Great embellishment to the card! It looks great. Thank you for joining us in the Progressive Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz Challenges.
So beautiful your card. Thank you for sharing at The Outlaws "Progressive " Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT
This is so elegant! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge this month! Nan, DT
Gail that is a great save on your image. Sssh, no one would have ever known :)
Thank you very much for your lovely card with our freebie this month.
Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)
Mandy ♥
DT For The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog
Post a Comment