Hello!
I have a lot to get done before I go north for Bryson's birthday.
This is Kalens' Halloween card this year.
It's a shadow box card, and I found it over here at Beccy's Place.
Then I stuck a googly eye on it, and was good to go over at The Outlawz, Crash your Stash Challenge/Use googly eyes.
Their main page for challenges is here!
I've added 2 pictures as the googly eye is blurry in the first!
I am going to try different folds for my family's Halloween cards this year. Three more cards to go!
Now I must go. I make my mom a box of all occassion cards, and Kalen asks for some once in a while....I have never gave Vanessa a selection.
I have a lot in my stash, so will finish the insides. There are birthday, thinking of you, encouragement, and I'm going to throw in some Christmas!
Talk to ya later.
Stay safe!


5 comments:
Gail your box card is fantastic l love the theme and looking forward to seeing more enjoy your day x
Fabulous Halloween card Gail!! Love it so much!!
Thanks for playing in the Crash your Stash challenge at the Outlawz challenges!!
Wowzer! What a FABulous creation Gail.
LOve the scene you've created.
Chrissyxx
What a clever idea adding the googly eye to the 'o' in Halloween Gail! Thats thinking out of the box! Thanks so much for entering our Crash your Stash Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
OMGosh what a cute card, love the googly eye on the "O" ... Thanks for joining the Outlawz CYS challenge.
Post a Comment