I made a card for the Less is More Challenge #474.
Twice!
Why, you ask?
Because it's a less is more challenge and I originally stamped the image on a cardstock panel!
I need a lot of work. Hahaha
Here's the card.
My stash of stamps & 'stuff' never ceases to amaze me!
First time this one was inked up!
I have other cards done, for different things, but I have stuff to do outside while the weather's nice. Then I'm tired!
I've also been packing stuff away to take north on my journey, and apparently I am going to a scrapbook retreat on my way home.
I have a bunch of card kits I can do, so those are going!
Never a dull moment.
Now, if I have a minute I'll color up the image I stamped on the panel! Hahaha!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe.


3 comments:
So beautiful is your card l love the stamped image ...you sound as if your well organised on your trips enjoy xx
Awwh! Such a sweetie Gail. Harder to do a CAS for me.
LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx
Tired just reading the things you have to do! But, will be well worth it.
This is so cute. Love your working out of this theme. Have a nice day, Ankie
Post a Comment