Not sure if you will be able to read this.....where did the buttons for the font and size go?
Nevermind, I was on a crazy view!
This will be picture heavy.
Christmas cards are still being made! Just until my desk is organized, then I'm dun!
Moms card:
It's a double Z fold, and I'd give someone credit; I found it on Pinterest.
Brysons card:
It's a shaker card. I used double sided tape from the $$ store.
Do. Not. Do. That!
I then had to use my glue like silicone, as it was leaking out all over!
It should be good; I'm sure I'll hear about it if it's still leaking when it gets to him!
Vanessa & Harleys card:
Kalens card:
I then had a card making marathon.
I let Kalen pick cards to send.
A friend had seen them & wanted to buy some, I needed to have a selection! I also got advice from a friend that sells her cards.
The following were added to the stash for Kalens friend to pick from.
Inside gold joy card
Outside & in of Happy Holidays.
Had to step up the insides!
This one is real sparkly!
There you have it.
That's probably not all, but that's all you're getting right now!
I have also made treats for my co workers.
Of course there's no picture.
The kids gave me my Christmas present early.
It's a thin desk with 16 cubes on top. Each cube can hold 10 lbs.
Kalen is trying to help out in the crafting department.
I am a visual person, and unfortunately need to SEE all my stuff. Which means most of it is on display somewhere in the room, which means it looks like a disaster, and unorganized, but I know where everything is! The cubes cleaned a large portion of my desk off! I think I'll like them.
I sent Vanessa this picture when she asked if my tree was up.
I finally found some house numbers. I looked all spring and summer.
You know-Covid.
I had them in my cart several times from different hardware stores; however, as soon as I hit the 'ship to me' button, they'd be out of stock.
I needed adhesive, put in a Michaels order.
6inch numbers. $4.99 a piece.
Cheapest ever!
Painted them black, and hung them up. The yellow gobs at the bottom are Kalens foam attempt to keep mice out of the garage. It needs trimmed off. Haha
I just filled the mouse bait station, and we're good!
Here's my favorite little person.
He asked his mom if the sky was on fire.
I miss him too. I'll just be grateful for the time we spent together in August! His dad's done school, so we don't facetime every night!
I better go, I am making a few more Christmas cards for the stash, just to clean my desk off, then it will be on to something else!
I am devastated.
My mom just called & told me Charley Pride died from Covid.
I had seen him twice in concert. He was my dads favorite singer.
We have become mask wearing, hand washing fools!
Stay safe everyone!
Wash your hands!
Talk to ya later!


















8 comments:
Another bumper post and so many lovely cards Gail.
Hope you have a good Christmas, stay safe and well and lots pray 2021 will be a better one for us all and we will be able to see family again.
B x
Thanks Gail, your posts always make me laugh. Love all the cards you make.
Enjoy all the pictures and especially the cards you make for your mom. I get to see them before she does.....I never tell!! Barb
Wonderful selection of card designs Gail. I sure hope next year gets back to something close to normal.
Best of the holidays to you and family.
Hugs Diane
WoW! Don't see you often on here Gail, but, when you appear I need a sandwich to sustain me lol. Brilliant designs of Christmas card. Not one the same. I LOve the embossing in your card. That tree is so dreamy too. Not often you get to see three baubles on such a large tree!! Pretty good buy on your numbers sound like a good bargain and the black makes them stand out perfectly. Think if you throw the yellow gobs at the mice? That would certainly do the trick if they hit them or at least they would have a very big headache!!
Your favorite little person looks cozy and warm against that fabulous background. Let's hope next year will sort everything out and we can get back to some kinda normality, and see family/friends one again, instead of just on Zoom.
I Love 'Have you seen the most Beautiful Girl in the World'.
Take care Gail.
Stay safe.
Chrissyxx
WOW Gail I have missed visiting your posts . Plenty of giggles for me . Your posts are funny , interesting and your makes are always cool .
Merry Christmas and hugs
Gail, Happy New Year. I certainly enjoyed seeing all the lovely cards you manaaged. Especially loved the gold one, and the stacked 3 layer card (I've yet to make one of those, but like them so much). Laughed at your 'tree being up'. Clever! Yay for the new desk, and good luck with organizing your stash. Mine's a mess. TFS and the little one has really gotten so tall! Take care, God Bless. Mary H.
Wonderful creations, each so unique and for sure perfectly matching for the receiver. They must be so happy receiving these lovely Christmas cards.
Hugs Claudia
That post left me breathless! And such a great selection of cards that you made - really, I love them all! Your black numbers look fantastic, I might need a change, too, come to think of it. Bt then I was considering getting a new front door... maybe I shoudl follow through with that first. Anyhow! Glad to see that apparently you had a fun and productive December!
Post a Comment