Good morning!
Did get a card made before I left for Arizona!
Kalen's birthday was yesterday!
You pull the tab at the bottom!
Read it bottom to top!
The little slits were to hold gift cards!
Had a wonderful visit in Arizona!
My friends winter down there, so had a blast. One day there were 8 of us hanging out!
Desert sunset.
We hung out one day at the Gila River.
We then drove in a 4WD to an old train trestle, & tunnel that went to an old copper mine!
Great day!
We also took in the Pima Air & Space Museum at Tucson.
Very interesting!
We also spent a few hours watching the skydivers at Eloy!
Went shopping, got to go to Hobby Lobby!
I DID behave, I spent less than $30.00!
I needed a die with numbers!
Ate out a few times. Phoenix area was having a heat wave the first week I was there! Temperatures in the high 90's!
The friend I stayed with had her house painted while I was there!
I felt like we were in a horror movie with the windows & doors all plastic-ed up!
The crew came just before 8:30 am, and were done by 4:30!
We were lazy & watched the Divergent movie series!
I'll be tired forever!
In other news, our craft is done! Good thing it's been warm out! Never too early for firepit Friday!
These are like sandwich boards, only mine is without the sandwich!
It will just lean! Mine's on the left. I don't have anything on my scarecrow hat.......
Isn't it interesting how everyone does the same thing, and they all turn out so different!
This little guy had a milestone while I was away!
He reaches for things now, and everything goes in the mouth!!
Better go!
Hope you're all well!
Have a great day!
Talk to ya later!
Did get a card made before I left for Arizona!
Kalen's birthday was yesterday!
You pull the tab at the bottom!
Read it bottom to top!
The little slits were to hold gift cards!
Had a wonderful visit in Arizona!
My friends winter down there, so had a blast. One day there were 8 of us hanging out!
Desert sunset.
We hung out one day at the Gila River.
We then drove in a 4WD to an old train trestle, & tunnel that went to an old copper mine!
Great day!
We also took in the Pima Air & Space Museum at Tucson.
Very interesting!
We also spent a few hours watching the skydivers at Eloy!
Went shopping, got to go to Hobby Lobby!
I DID behave, I spent less than $30.00!
I needed a die with numbers!
Ate out a few times. Phoenix area was having a heat wave the first week I was there! Temperatures in the high 90's!
The friend I stayed with had her house painted while I was there!
I felt like we were in a horror movie with the windows & doors all plastic-ed up!
The crew came just before 8:30 am, and were done by 4:30!
We were lazy & watched the Divergent movie series!
I'll be tired forever!
In other news, our craft is done! Good thing it's been warm out! Never too early for firepit Friday!
These are like sandwich boards, only mine is without the sandwich!
It will just lean! Mine's on the left. I don't have anything on my scarecrow hat.......
Isn't it interesting how everyone does the same thing, and they all turn out so different!
This little guy had a milestone while I was away!
He reaches for things now, and everything goes in the mouth!!
Better go!
Hope you're all well!
Have a great day!
Talk to ya later!





4 comments:
What a clever & eye-catching birthday card. Enjoyed hearing about your trip, seeing all the fantastic photos. Glad you were able to have some 'retail craft therapy', and sounds like you got to see some great sights while in Arizona. Loved seeing your craft projects too, and is your little one growing so fast! He's a cutie. TFS
What a wonderful break from winter! Can't believe you only spend "peanuts" at the Hobby Lobby... was it because you only had one suitcase to take on the flight back home?? The snowmen and scarecrows are cute - how exactly did you make them?
Cute birthday card Gail. And your trip looked fantastic. Nice to get away from the Canadian winter for a bit.
What a fun pull out card design Gail. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time in Arizona with nice sunny weather. I sure wish the weather here in the Pacific Northwest would warm up.
Hugs Diane
Post a Comment