Hello!
It's my day of the week off, and I've put together Valentine goodies for the Vet Clinic, the lady that took in Cardi, visited the same. Checked on the gf's house that's away.
Did some paperwork for a friend, and listed oats (for Pete's sake) on Kijiji, went grocery shopping & got the mail!
All that after getting back from Grande Prairie yesterday, and the Johnny Reid concert Saturday night!
I didn't even get to Michael's, can you believe it!?
Fun was had by all, here's a photo of the motely crew after supper, and before heading across the street to the venue!
We had a blast!!
My cousin, who broke her arm falling on the ice, was doing her contortionist act to get us some good group photos!
Here's one of the Valentine cards completed!
Thought I'd better get this on here before the day was over!
This next one went to Kalen
I sent it with his mail, and some goodies!
I'm still working on one!
Hopefully it will be done by Sunday!
Better go, will text Vanessa to tell her it's super icy behind her garage. She'll be coming to walk on the treadmill.
I might even make her supper!
Have a great week everyone!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!

5 comments:
Nice crew!! and your cards are great as well.
Myrna
I'm tired just reading your hectic weekend Gail but sounds like it was terrific fun. Two super Valentines cards.
B x
Super busy as always! Sounds like you had a great time Gail.
How you have time to make cards beats me lol..They are FAB though. LOve the embossing folders.
You could have told us what you were making for supper! Hope there was cake afterwards or a glass of wine if not x
Chrissyxx
What a weekend! But so good to know you keep having fun! Love the cards... and yes, you will finish more in time for Sunday - of course!
Enjoyed both these very pretty & well designed cards. Love each of them, and liked the clean looks of each one. Also enjoyed seeing the pictures and hearing about your busy adventurous day. Sounds like you have been having some fun with friends, which is always a great way of spending time. Stay warm. TFS & enjoy rest of the week.
Post a Comment