Hello, Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow!
Had to get this post up before Heart Day!
The kids had these sent to me at work yesterday!
These are some of the treats I made my peeps!
They had tiny packages of tic tacs in them.
These bags had an assortment of cinnamon hearts, conversation hearts, cherry bark & heart gummies.
This was Vanessa's Valentine.
This was her significant others!
On the inside it says "I'm hooked on you, ya scalliwag!"
In a phone call with Kalen recently; Kalen asked if Harley was trying out for 'favorite son'. I told him "he's doing a good job", as he'd just fixed the command start for my van!
This is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp. Captain Hook. She's getting rid of her rubber stamps, so hurry & go check it out!
We've been having way too many laughs at craft night Fridays!
I'm still shoveling snow for the gf who's spending another 6 weeks in Arizona.
Doing maintenance at the farm; don't get me started.
I'm hoping to get all my paperwork together this weekend for taxes.
I've got card bits & pieces all over. St. Patrick's Day, birthday, and a congratulations card. Then I'll have to get right into Easter, as it's early this year.
Going to the movie tonight with the kids & friends. It's The Good Dinosaur!
Haven't thought about Sunday supper.
Kalen has a job for when he's done college! Pretty stoked for him....I think there's jobs out there despite the oilfield; you just have to look & persevere! He started sending out resumes before Christmas.
Mom calls every week or so to give me the update on her new woodstove she had installed in thewrong corner of the living room!
Doesn't matter that she has to have all the windows open, if she's saving on her heating bill! hahaha
Haven't heard from my surgeons office yet about my foot.
Signed up to work a casino in April.
Monday is Family Day here in Alberta, so this weekend is doubly special!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Had to get this post up before Heart Day!
The kids had these sent to me at work yesterday!
These are some of the treats I made my peeps!
They had tiny packages of tic tacs in them.
These bags had an assortment of cinnamon hearts, conversation hearts, cherry bark & heart gummies.
This was Vanessa's Valentine.
This was her significant others!
On the inside it says "I'm hooked on you, ya scalliwag!"
In a phone call with Kalen recently; Kalen asked if Harley was trying out for 'favorite son'. I told him "he's doing a good job", as he'd just fixed the command start for my van!
This is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp. Captain Hook. She's getting rid of her rubber stamps, so hurry & go check it out!
We've been having way too many laughs at craft night Fridays!
I'm still shoveling snow for the gf who's spending another 6 weeks in Arizona.
Doing maintenance at the farm; don't get me started.
I'm hoping to get all my paperwork together this weekend for taxes.
I've got card bits & pieces all over. St. Patrick's Day, birthday, and a congratulations card. Then I'll have to get right into Easter, as it's early this year.
Going to the movie tonight with the kids & friends. It's The Good Dinosaur!
Haven't thought about Sunday supper.
Kalen has a job for when he's done college! Pretty stoked for him....I think there's jobs out there despite the oilfield; you just have to look & persevere! He started sending out resumes before Christmas.
Mom calls every week or so to give me the update on her new woodstove she had installed in the
Doesn't matter that she has to have all the windows open, if she's saving on her heating bill! hahaha
Haven't heard from my surgeons office yet about my foot.
Signed up to work a casino in April.
Monday is Family Day here in Alberta, so this weekend is doubly special!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!

2 comments:
What a fun post! Love your flowers, and your Valentine creations! Happy Family Day, my friend! Sure hope you hear from your doc soon! Hugs...
You seem to be having a good time, love it! And all those treats you prepared - wow! You gave me cue, though... taxes... aaaaaaah! I had been blissfully distracted from that issue!
Post a Comment