Sunday, February 28, 2016

Gratitude and attitude are the keys to happiness. --Ann Liguori

Hello!
We've been having lovely weather! Unseasonably warm! 
I'm not complaining; I'm sure we'll pay!
It was pretty darn cold out this morning; however, the sun is shining!
This is a St. Patrick's Day card I made.
It's already on it's way to the recipient!


I have 3 packages of cards, with all their bits & pieces I hope to do today! they are Thank You, Congratulations, Thinking Of You, and Birthday, although they could be whatever I want!
I'll find a good movie on Netflix, and work away!

I finally have an appointment with the surgeon! Next month!
I've been fighting for 6 7 months to get the screws out!! I'm not leaving without a date to do so!

Craft night Friday was a wash! We've been taking turns doing supper and taking it over! Friday we just visited, ate & drank! That's all right too!
I'll be finished my Welcome sign next Friday.....maybe! 

The family reunion on mom's side is scheduled for July. Always a
great time!

Better go! Finishing the laundry, and I should get busy!

Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
 
 

4 comments:

brenda said...

A great St Patrick's card Gail, nice clean design.

B x

Patti J said...

Cute card, Gail! Love your newsy posts! SO glad you're finally getting into your surgeon! Keep us posted...hugs!

Barbara said...

I love that card! Your plan to do all those cards while watching a movie sounds good... I had all day to myself yesterday and had been looking forward to it - and then ended up not crafting at all... Oh well. Have a good week!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

A great card Gail, love the stripes and dies cuts! great combo... and yes your right we should be so busy doing all these other things and here I am on here :D
every blessing dear friend, Shaz in oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}