A birthday card!
I'm going to link it up for New Challenge HMFMC185 over at House Mouse & Friends!
I don't even care if I'm late to the party!
Have a great day everyone!
Welcome Richard, not sure if you'll learn anything here, but you might get a laugh or two!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
18 comments:
Hi Gail, pretty aqua colours and the script backgound is a nice contract of colour.
B x
What a sweetie...LOving your design and these 'lush' dies.
Chrissyxx
Hi Gail awww super sweet hopper image..love your clever take on the sketch with the die cuts very creative lovely work.
Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall..
smiles Christine x
Fantastic card, Gail! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Hooray for getting that sweet card made! It's adorable! Good luck at the challenge!
Oh Gail what a darling design, love the mouse, die cuts and the papes.
Best of the New Year.
Diane
This is just lovely. I love your layer and the beautiful colors. Your bunny looks so comfy. A long, hot bath sounds awesome!
Seeing this, I want a bathtub more than ever! Great card!
Hello Gail!
I love your card and how you used my sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with our first Challenge 2015 over at House Mouse and Friends. Hope to see you again real soon.
Hugs, Natascha
Love those papers, so soft and sweet.
This is an adorable card, you have used my favourite Happy Hopper image - great take on the sketch and lovely pastel colours.
Thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Pauline
x
I have some candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Gail. not sure if I got by to wish you Happy New Year earlier, but if not, Happy, Happy! I'm loving this cutie. The print background with the pool blue and the die shapes set this little relaxing critter in his bath, off so nicely. I liked your rhinestone bubbles too! So adorable. Glad you are having some nice sunshine today too. We have some wind whistling - which is making it feel colder than it was yesterday, with the same temperature. TFS & Hugs.
Gail, you're a hoot! Love your card, the print background looks great and the soft aqua colors are so peaceful for a nice soak....love it.
Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
That is SUCH a sweet card!! Love House Mouse!! Bravo and good luck in the challenge!
Fab take on the sketch. Lovely use of this adorable House-Mouse image, fab papers and pretty design. Thanks for joining the fun at HMFMC.
Way to go girl !!! It is a great card.
Myrna
Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Buttons Bows or both with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx
Your House Mouse cards are some of my favorites and make me want to get mine stamped and color. Just can't seem to find the time to get back to making cards right now, maybe when I get my coloring class done. Hope all is well and that life is treating you good. Hugs, Carol
Post a Comment