~ MAKE IT MASCULINE~
Pretty sure I failed miserably on the 'masculine' part, but I'm really sure this is an awesome "guy' Birthday card!!
Aaaannndd this my friends is why it takes me so darn long to make a card!!!
Decisions decisions!
You've still got time to play, deadline is this Saturday!
I'm also going to link this up over at
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
We're having unseasonally warm temperatures here in my neck of the woods...
it's above 0!
We're BBQing supper tonight!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
13 comments:
Oooh what a fab image your card Gail is gorgeous!!
A FABulous fun image Gail.
LOving your papers and design.
Chrissyxx
Happy BBQ! x
Well, The HM & chirper could be males! I think this is a card that would work for either gender, and it's very good as a guy card. Love this little mouse with his singing companion, great coloring too. It's perfect against the music dp. Hope you will be able to join in at Rudy Day, since hopefully you won't have as many demands on your energy & time, and can do more things that just make you happy, instead of what you have to do! TFS & Hugs. Happy wk ahead.
Great use of colors and papers for this adorable House-Mouse image. What a fun Masculine/Guy, B-day Card. Love the fun extra little touches of twine and music note charm. Thanks so much for joining us this week at HMFMC. Good Luck to you! :)
So cute!!! I love it!
What a wonderful card, Gail! I think it would make a wonderful masculine card; especially for someone who's musical. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Who would have thought that those House Mouse cuties could go "masculine" at all?! Super card!
Well I think it fits the male card theme just fine Gail!! I agree with America...it is such a fun guy card...wonderfully done!! Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends!!
Take care,
Beth
Hi Gail, love your card. The little singers are so fun, and the music background looks fabulous.
Great colors too. Thanks for sharing with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday
Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Great card, love the singing duo :) thanks for joining us at Gruffies & Guests, good luck in the challenge, Anne-Marie DT x
Hi Gail! Love that singing birdie! I can only imagine how they would sound in real life LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment
Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Buttons Bows or both with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx
Hi Gail what a sweet image, how creative to use the sing sheet design paper lovely take on the Masculine chall theme.
Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall. this time.
smiles Christine x
Post a Comment