Friday, January 17, 2014

New Year, New Challenge for #HMFMC161

It is America's turn to Host and she wants to see you using a House-Mouse Designs Stamp you haven't used before!
 
Pretty sure I haven't used this image before!
I need a birthday card for a guy.
Put your sunglasses on!
 
Not sure what I was thinking with the colors....
but it worked, and I'm happy with it!
 
 
Get out your House Mouse, Gruffies, & Happy Hoppers.....
you know, the ones you're 'saving'!
Still have a week to play over at the HM & Friends Monday Challenge!
 
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
 
PS: I'm also linking this up over at Gruffies & Guests.



21 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, very cute and very bright! just what is needed for a dull day, week, …. :)

America said...

Absolutely adorable. I havent seen this cute House-Mouse image before. What a fundesign! :) Thank you for playing along with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog. Good Luck to you and please join us again next time!

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute Gail with lots of fun elements! Sorry to read about Buster-Hugs!
♥ Sue

Anonymous said...

Gail I woke up this morning with the tiniest bit of a sore throat. I think that ice cream cone would really help me today. (Oh now I can blame you for cheating on a healthy diet - LOL) Seriously this is a great guy card and I like the yellow. Love that smiley face. Enjoy the weekend.

Sandra H said...

Oooh sooo cute

Tom said...

Great job Gail!
Thx for playing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
XoX
ToM

Unknown said...

Fab card Gail, love the image, love the sparkly ice-cream. Thanks for joining in the fun at Gruffies & Guests, Anne-Marie DT x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at G & G, we do hope you will join us again
Good luck in the draw
Shaz DT XX

Sue said...

I love all the sunny yellow after all the red and green of the holidays. Cute arrow dies too. This stamp is so cute
and your glitter looks great. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! what a cutie this image is! FABulous colours Gail.
LOving the 'spotty' ribbon too.
Chrissyxx

MaryH said...

Hi Gail, found your blog via Outlawz, and popped over to say Hi, and become your newest follower, hoping that you'll find time to zip my way for a little visit. Love House Mouse and I love the image on this one too much! Love the bright yellows with that pretty pop of blue tinsel glitter on the cone. Looking forward to enjoying a new blog & another talented crafter. TFS & Hugs

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Hi Gail. I also found your blog through Outlawz. Your cards are adorable! I have become a follower of yours and look forward to seeing what you come up with next. I would love to invite you to become a follower of mine as well. Thanks! Marianne
cardsbymarianne@hotmail.com

downrightcrafty said...

super sweet and love the colour isn't it great that now you can enter in two locations for more chances of winning, don't you just love it, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)

Bonnie Weiss said...

OMG, this is soooooo cute! ... and I love the colours.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) such a cute image and I love the yellows and blue glittery sprinkles ,,, they are enjoying the ice cream aren't they !

luv
Lols x x x
thanks for your comments on my blog sweetie and thanks for joining us on the HM challenge too :-) xx

Barbara said...

I can tell you what you've been thinking in terms of colors: CHEESE! Such a cute card! Enjoy your Sunday... mine's almost over :-(

Janet McLaughlin said...

Oh so cute!! I have not seen this image before! I don't have a favorite....I love them all! Super card...I love all your elements that you used!

Vickie Y said...

So sweet! Adorable image and card; love the colors you used. Thank you for playing along at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Vickie Y, GDT

Sandy said...

Hi Gail, thanks for popping in. Love your"sweet" card, Yummy icecream. A fabulous House Mouse image and love your card design. Those curved arrows look great! My son has been losing weight and getting fit and has conned me into joining in a challenge with his fitness class. 8 weeks of following a nutritional programme. Today is the first day!!! Only 7 weeks and 6 days to go, LOL. He is off to Vietnam on Saturday to see his wife who is still waiting for her visa to come back to Australia. It's been a hard time for them both. He has told me I will be in trouble if I haven't kept to the plan over the two weeks he is there.... Off to browse your blog while I have a bit of spare time.
Hugs,
Sandy

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this month well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Gruffies and Guests Challenge Design Team Member)

Christine said...

Hi Gail this is one super cute card for a guy..love the vibrant colours, great use of die shapes fab design.

Thanks for sharing with us at "House Mouse & friends Monday chall" good luck

smiles Christine x