WARNING:
This post may contain Christmas Cards!
Great start to the year!
Happy New Year!
I KNOW I'm behind!
Had a wonderful 2 weeks with the kids!
Did lots, ate lots, laughed lots, that's all that matters!
And the average temperature was.......
Are you suprised!?
And the roads were like this:
Anyhoo,
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things,
or at least back to "ME" time.
I managed to put together 8 of these!
Doesn't matter that they are a kit from SU!
I put my own spin on things...and the lovely red pearls.......
cover up some schmears from my stamp,
which stamped horribly BTW (every time)!
So no, I don't think it was me!!
I'll have to fix that!
They are finished inside & out, and will go in the box for Christmas 2014!
I'm linking these up over at
and
Go play, it's never too early to start on your Christmas cards!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
8 comments:
Lot warmer here in the UK Gail...No Snow either {yet}.
LOving your card...LOve your colours too ...and I'm soooo
glad to see you getting ready for this year with your Christmas cards! Never to early lol..
I'm going to try and make at least 2 a month..
Chrissyxx
Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January and for CCAYR 'anything goes' January challenge - hope to see you again soon x
-35 huh? Balmy winter in the north. lol Grandson Eric works at Fort Mac so he is sharing that weather with you. He was born in January and from the moment he was out of the hospital he loved the winter. Funny eh? But I bet he doesn't like -35 so much.
Glad you had a great two weeks with the kids.
Sending you an email so you can see why my craft room will be ignored for awhile. Nice you are getting a head start on Christmas.
Myrna
Hi Gail, lovely Christmas card. I need to do the same thing, never enough at Christmas time
and I have sooooo many Christmas stamps. Cold here too, school closed for two days, but this weekend we
are supposed to get up to 54 degrees, can you say flooding.............
Hugs
Sue
Well done you Gail making a great start with your cards this is gorgeous xx
Oh, what a relief! I've bought a card set like that at TK Maxx the other day and hadn't come to a conclusion yet as to whether I could publicly admit to it or not ;-) Love your cards... and no schmears to be seen anywhere! Heating's still off here and a post about spring blooms is about to go online... We're already almost halfway through January - there's light at the end of the tunnel for you... is there??
eight?! oh my goodness, you're well on your way for this year's stash. awesome card and good coverup of your smudge. faulty stamps are annoying.
Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at 'Christmas Cards All Year Round' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x
Post a Comment