This might take a few days to write!
Did Daddy & Me at the library last night!
Always a blast!
Except for one rude child....about 5.
Are there rude 5 year olds?
She was at the computer writing a letter to Santa with her dad.
Child, "What are you doing here?"
Me: " I'm helping this little boy write a letter to Santa."
Child: "My dad's helping me."
Me: "I see that, you're very lucky."
Child: "Why're you helping him?"
Me: "His dad is helping his sister right now."
Child: "Why're you here?"
Me: "I'm helping Santa with his 'NAUGHTY LIST!"
Too much!? Nough said!
This is the site we use, case you're interested!
The letter writing is the first box on the left undet the Santa video!
It says new, but we've been doing this for about 5 years!
Going home to make my cabbage rolls.
Hopefully Ray got the tree to the house!
It's in a storage trailer across the yard!
Normally I'd go drag it across, but we have no snow, and I don't want to wreck the duffle bag it's in!
It's too heavy for me to carry!
I got a lot to do this weekend!
My poor friend T at the OFH!
Her grandpa died this week.
She texted me Tuesday.....'I got a trip to Peace River with the seniors tomorrow, can you go?'
I had to say no! I did give her a couple names though!
T texted me Wednesday morning.....'I've got the light drive planned for tonight, can you go?'
I texted back.....'Change the light drive to next Tuesday, I'll be in town anyway, I'll take them then.'
Such a big help I am!
Apparently the light drive is changed, but I don't know what to!
The funeral was today, I'll talk to her this weekend!
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Well, I think everything's under control!
Cabbage rolls are made, the Peanut Squares & Christmas Trees (that's what they're called) are made!
The tree is up!
The Nativity is UP!
Got a million little things done!
Sugar Cookie dough will be made today; for tomorrow!
B & L's December treats will be put together today...to be dropped off tomorrow!
The vacuming might get done today!
Floors will be washed about Thursday!
Here's a picture of the Christmas Tree cookies.
And this is them with the snow on top!
SU had an awesome sale; it's probably still going on, I know I ordered things I couldn't live without!
The glossy paper!? Not on sale, but ordered it to try the wax paper technique again!
I gave over half the package to a friend making a calendar!
Kalen doesn't have his Christmas card, or his parcel......... the tracking link says it was delivered Friday! Told him to get on it!
I might get a nap in today.....here's to wishful thinking!
I've been trying to find my Baked French Toast recipe for either Saturday or Sunday morning!
I've got some cards on the go, pretty sure they're nothing you guys wanna see until after Christmas!
Got dinner out with the GF's Tuesday & Wednesday! (Different GF's!)
Maybe the light drive with the seniors Tuesday...then my calendar is clear until the Casino the 28th & 29th!
Gotta work in there somewhere too!
V & S will be here Friday night.
Got the menu planned for the big day!
I did find this site for you though, good stuff here!
They're wise words......everyone should think about them this time of year!
And all year!
Better go!
Have a great week everyone!
Ta ta for now!
5 comments:
Well, I see you are up to your busy self. I have not been in my rubber room for over a week. Too many other things on the go.
If I don't talk to you again, before Christmas, I hope you have one of the merriest ones ever.
Hi! Gail I see that you are busy with lots going on. I hope that your Christmas is a blessed one and that your new year will be the best ever.
Plans are going well here and I we are just about ready for Christmas as I need to still buy a few more gifts as I finally got paid.
My wish for next year is that we get many more supporters as good as I have already and a full time job for me that would be nice.
Merry Christmas to one and all and we shall talk soon.
Gail
Looking good. (trees)
Cabbage rolls sound great. I think that is one of my favorite foods but I am too lazy to make the regular ones. Used to when I was younger.
Busy girl, I hope you take some time to sit back and relax over the holdiays and enjoy your family.
Merry Christmas to all.
Myrna
I'd leave a comment but you've exhausted me once again and now I have to go and take a nap!
Memo to self:. . . Add "visiting Gail for Christmas" to bucket list. Every family should have a "Gail". I certainly wish my family did. . .I sure hope that you and your family have a remarkable Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I'm sorry that I did not send out Christmas cards to my Canadian friends because I would have to have them finished by Thanksgiving for them to arrive on time. . .LOL I've sent Bonnie a package, sent it out on the 9th and it has still not arrived as of today. . .What's with that? Hugs, Curt
Post a Comment